21 July 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Phoebe!



My beautiful baby girl is 1-year-old now! Our family helped Phoebe celebrate the occasion with a small party at home for her. She had the most adorable pink and green striped cake. Since it was only going to be the 5 of us, I ordered a small 6-inch, 2-layer cake. It was perfect and so delicious.

I was surprised to see how much Phoebe enjoyed the cake. She could have easily eaten the whole thing by herself. She was so different from the boys on their first birthdays. They were a little unsure whether they liked the sugary cake and frosting. Phoebe, on the other hand, didn't pause for a second. As soon as I set her piece of cake in front of her, she inhaled it!

2 comments:

  1. Smart girl! I think I knew I loved sugar right away too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Amy...first off,Phoebe is so stinkin' cute! Second, we celebrated Allyssa's first b-day the same way. I have pictures of her that are almost identical! And now...she's ten. Enjoy her now while she's little. Cutie!

    ReplyDelete